WHAT IS THE LIVE EVENT 1-on-1 MEETING PROGRAM?
The Live Event 1-on-1 Meeting Program, is a unique program that takes place at the annual XLIVE conference & expo each year in December. The appointment-only program is a business marketplace for events, entertainment and festivals where managers and executives have the opportunity to meet with locations, venues, suppliers, event technology providers and other organizations providing services to festivals and live events. The focus on education at XLIVE allows you to brush up on your skills, learn about trending topics, get great business advice from speakers, and enjoy networking with other industry professionals.
XLIVE, now in its 14th year, is the largest annual education conference and expo, is a highly respected event that brings together the most seasoned producers, executives, suppliers and experts in festivals and events for three days of general sessions, keynote presentations, roundtables, workshops, pre-set appointments and networking.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Program is limited to 50 qualified executives.
- Fees Waived: registration and 3 nights of hotel accommodation are covered by XLIVE. All other costs including ground transportation and meals are not covered.
- Register and pay to secure your space.
- All applicants must be approved and will be receive a confirmation letter via email.
- Qualified event, entertainment and event professionals pay a $200 registration fee that will be returned at the end of the conference if all appointments are kept.
- Our travel services team pays for and books hotel rooms at Mandalay Bay for professionals.
- Event updates, including speaker information and appointment schedules, will be regularly updated and communicated with registered attendees by email prior to the event.
- Commit to and attend 15, 7 minute meetings with vendors and suppliers of your choice.
- Once on-site in Las Vegas, XLIVE staff members will explain the show’s format and keep everyone on track.
- Limited to 1 executive per organization.
- REGISTER NOW – To receive your registration code please email email@example.com
HOW WILL I SET MEETINGS?
Participants will receive an email stating that the meeting request process is open. Mutual meeting requests get priority, event organizer requests are then granted, followed by solution provider requests. Provided requests are complete by the designated end date, your appointment selections will be granted with the appropriate priority.
- XLIVE will provide you access to an online portal.
- You can review your profile and contact us if you would like to make changes.
- You can see who is attending and use the sorting options to narrow down the list.
- Select organizations you are interested in meeting for your one-on-one appointments.
- Meetings can start being requested approximately 3 weeks from the event.